The Moderate Tactical Growth Portfolio is designed for investors who seek the upside potential of sector rotation into domestic or international stock funds combined with defensive bond fund management. This actively managed portfolio, which consists of a maximum of 10 funds from a universe of at least 25 funds, will rotate 75% of the assets amongst domestic sector funds, broad asset class funds, international funds, fixed income funds and money market funds.The remaining 25% of the assets will be defensively invested in bond funds and accompanied by our proprietary risk-reducing system that moves assets to money market funds when necessary. This portfolio has the ability to invest up to 100% of its assets in fixed income and money market funds. The universe of funds may consist of open-ended mutual funds, exchange traded funds, or variable insurance sub-accounts. The Moderate Tactical Growth Portfolio is designed to create a risk level equal to that of the S&P 500, but with greater upside potential. It is appropriate for investors with moderate risk tolerance and a time horizon of three years or longer.
Click here for additional information. (PDF)